Trying something a little different and we’ll see if it sticks. Here are five things from this past week that I enjoyed or am grateful for. Hope you find something in here that you enjoy as well!
- The Tim Ferriss Show #409 with guest Brene Brown – Striving versus Self-Acceptance, Saving Marriages, and More
- Rediscovered my love for Flogging Molly and in particular their album Within A Mile Of Home while blowing off some steam in between projects.
- I’m an absolute sucker for a good Larry Bird trash talk story.
- Finishing up a book that’s been around about as long as my love of poetry, Hotel Insomnia by Charles Simic.
- Released another episode of Free Range Idiocy where I got to talk to Tim about the movies we’re looking forward to this year and which ones we’re not. As always, a good time was had by all.